A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Glaskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Glaskin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaskin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Glaskin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Glaskin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaskin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glaskin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynne Glaskin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Glaskin practice?
- Dr. Carol Glaskin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carol Glaskin practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.