A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Glaskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Glaskin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaskin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glaskin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Glaskin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaskin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glaskin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynne Glaskin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Glaskin practice?
- Dr. Carol Glaskin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carol Glaskin practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.