A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Glowacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Glowacki is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Glowacki, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Glowacki graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Glowacki has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glowacki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Glowacki practice?
Dr. Carol Glowacki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.