A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Goldberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health Porter Adventis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Carol Goldberg practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Goldberg, Dr. Charlotte Goldberg, Dr. Carla Goldberg, Dr. Cari Goldberg, Dr. Charline Goldberg, Dr. Charmaine Goldberg, Dr. Karlene Goldberg, Dr. Carly Goldberg