A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Gordon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Gordon practice?
Dr. Carol Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Syosset Ophthalmologists.