A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Gordon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol DR Gordon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Carol Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Ophthalmologists.