A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Gordon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol DR Gordon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Carol Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Ophthalmologists.