Dr. Carol Gorman Is this you?

Dissatisfied

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 19th, 2014

Might be good doc, but BAD office policies

I regret to say I cannot accurately rate this doctor or practice because of an insane policy they have that prevented me from making an appointment. I was looking for a female pediatrician for my 12 year old daughter and this practice seemed a good fit. However, when I called they refused to accept my daughter as a patient unless her siblings also became patients. My 15 year old son's medical needs are completely different from my daughter's and he has a pediatrician whom he has a good relationship with. Why should I have to move him as well? My children are 2 individuals, not a "package deal." This policy smacks of geed and overcontrol, and turned me off so much that even if they relented, I would not be interested in them.

September 4th, 2015