A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Grabowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Grabowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Grabowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabowski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grabowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jean Grabowski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Grabowski practice?
- Dr. Carol Grabowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Grabowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.