A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Grench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Grench is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Grench, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grench graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Grench has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Stohrer Grench MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Grench practice?
- Dr. Carol Grench has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Grench practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors.