A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gurba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Gurba, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurba graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gurba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol L Gurba MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Gurba practice?
- Dr. Carol Gurba has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carol Gurba practices Anesthesiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonville, MO and Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Anesthesiologists.