A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Harris, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- St. James Hospital IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Dorethea Harris MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Carol Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Harris practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN and Harvey, IL.
See Crown Point Anesthesiologists and Crown Point Pain Management Doctors.