Dr. Carol Hathaway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 10th, 2015
Great office
Had a great surgical experience. Dr Hathaway listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted. Her operating room staff was knowledgeable and very professional. I felt well taken care of and had a great result.

October 14th, 2015
I'm a 57 year old woman who had a breast reduction with Dr. Hathaway in 2015. I feel Dr. Hathaway is a brilliant surgeon, I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. My only regret was waiting too long to have the surgery.

November 22nd, 2014
Bedside manner
Very rude staff.From the time you walk in the door ,to seeing Carol Hathway. And her very poor beside mannor.I would not let her do any surgery on me with that attitude.

September 8th, 2014
No problems
I'm almost three months post op a breast aug. All my appointments went great, surgery was great. Barely any brushing. I felt dr hathaway has been great and her staff at every appointment have been friendly.

May 29th, 2014
I would highly recommend everyone thinking of surgery to go and visit Dr Hathaway.

December 5th, 2013
Tummy Tuck
So a few years ago Dr Cathaway did my tummy tuck and Im so disappointed. One side she did not take out enough it looks horrible and my scar is horrible she is a awful and does not care when I asked to fix it she said she could for a price even though it was her mistake. She shouldn't be allowed to practice at all.

August 15th, 2012
Very unprofessional
Rude, careless. Would never referr anyone to this disaster!

July 3rd, 2012
Complaint In Care After Surgery
Dr. Hathaway did a breast reduction on me. I found after surgery that the office staff and the doctor would not believe that I had an infection. I definitely did have an infection. I do not recommend this doctor or her staff. I'd advise you shop around.

July 23rd, 2011
breast implants
I to fell into Dr. Hathway's not caring about your looks and concerns about what the patients what. You send a great amount of money to have something done that you think you would get. I wanted big beautiful breast, instead I got big sagging breast. I went from a 34a to a 34dd and not happy at all with the results and her caring that I now how boobs that sag and no fullest on top. I went another dr. to see about fixing the problem, which I could to the tune of 10 thousand dollars. Dr.Hathway should not be allowed to practice on anyone. She is an uncaring woman and is only worried about the money, not the patient happiness. And also just to let everyone know, she would have fixed the problem to the tube of another 8500.00 for a job that she should have done right in the first place.

June 8th, 2010
great investment, great experience
As a medical intern who has just finished surgery rotations, I was seeking a plastic surgeon with specific qualifications to perform a modest breast augmentation before starting my medical residency. Dr Hathaway is professional, experienced, modest and meticulous in her procedures. Her entirely female staff are sweet, sincere, reassuring, with an overall calming and genuine positive demeanor.Prior to my operation, I was nervous, despite knowing the low risk and specifics of my procedure. Dr Hathaway shared the same serene calmness as her staff and talked openly while preparing me, putting me at ease.The nurse anesthetist called me the night prior and was very professional and experienced.My post op nurse provided me with extra pain medication, made me very comfortable, and was so sweet. I actually left smiling.I am now one month post op. I had minimal swelling, no bruising, no complications, very small inframammary incisions. I am genuinely happy with my procedure and my decision to go to the office of Dr Hathaway. I will undoubtedly go to Dr Hathaway for any future plastic procedures.Great experienceHighly recommended

November 2nd, 2008
I would recommend Dr. Hathaway to anyone wanting a breast reduction. I got excellent results and can't say enough good things about her or her staff...her nurse Christina is also A+. Thank you Dr. Hathaway!