A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Helman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Helman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Helman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Helman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Helman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynn Helman MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Helman practice?
- Dr. Carol Helman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Helman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Psychiatrists and West Hartford Child Psychiatrists.