A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Hermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Hermann is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Hermann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermann graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hermann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Kaminske Hermann MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Hermann practice?
- Dr. Carol Hermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Hermann practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.