A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Hermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Hermann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermann
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hermann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Hermann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermann graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hermann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Kaminske Hermann MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Hermann practice?
- Dr. Carol Hermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Hermann practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.