A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Hirai, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirai graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hirai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical Center at Pali Momi
- Kapi`olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 14 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Hirai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol Hirai practice?
Dr. Carol Hirai practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Hirai, Dr. Cari Hirai, Dr. Carla Hirai, Dr. Carlene Hirai, Dr. Carlota Hirai, Dr. Carlotta Hirai, Dr. Carly Hirai, Dr. Carlyn Hirai