A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Hoffman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jean Hoffman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Carol Hoffman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carol Hoffman practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.