Dr. Carol Huang MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Flushing, NY

2.1

October 25th, 2011
Worst Ever / Stay away
Service desk was disorganized and rude. Waiting time was over 1 hour and 30 minutes! My appointment was for 10:50AM and i showed up early, but did not end up seeing the doctor till 12:35PM. When I saw the doctor, the doctor had rushed me through my diagnosis and I had many unanswered questions. There was no explanation detail explanation of what to do after. Very disappointed with this place. Think twice before coming to see this specialist.

May 12th, 2010
Extremely poor office staffs
I called to make an appt with Dr. Huang and was told they are fully booked. Tiffany confirmed that I'm able to walk in at 6:30pm after explained to her that I have rashes all over my face. When i arrived to the office, the other receiptionists insisted that I can't walk in at that time (Tiffany was gone for the day). Of course, I told them the whole story and all they said was it's a mistake. They gave me nasty attitudes and said that i'll be the last one to see the doctor. Seriously, they are NOT the only doctor. It's not free seeing the doctor, why i have to put up with their attitudes?