A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Huff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans