A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Huff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Huff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Huff MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Huff practice?
- Dr. Carol Huff has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Huff practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.