A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Huff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Huff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Huff MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Huff practice?
- Dr. Carol Huff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Huff practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.