A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Hulka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Hulka, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulka graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hulka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Hulka MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Hulka practice?
- Dr. Carol Hulka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Hulka practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Everett, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.