A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Hulka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hulka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hulka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Hulka, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulka graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hulka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Hulka MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Hulka practice?
- Dr. Carol Hulka has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Hulka practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.