A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Humphry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Humphry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphry graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Humphry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Humphry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol Humphry practice?
- Dr. Carol Humphry has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Humphry practices Family Medicine near Cornelius, OR.
See Cornelius Primary Care Doctors.