A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ishimatsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Ishimatsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ishimatsu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishimatsu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ishimatsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Rae Ishimatsu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol R. Ishimatsu practice?
- Dr. Carol Ishimatsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Ishimatsu practices Pediatrics near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Pediatricians.