A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Newborn Medicine Neonatology, Strep Infection Streptococcal Infections, and Vaccination.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance