A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jane Baker MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Carol Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Baker practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.