A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jane Baker MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Carol Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Baker practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.