A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Fox is Good. Dr. Fox has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Fox, MD, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Fox practice?
Dr. Carol Fox practices Family Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mt Pleasant, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Fox, Dr. Cari Fox, Dr. Carla Fox, Dr. Carlene Fox, Dr. Carlota Fox, Dr. Carlotta Fox, Dr. Carly Fox, Dr. Carlyn Fox