A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Weiss, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Juliet Weiss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Carol Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Weiss practices Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.