A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Weiss, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Juliet Weiss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Carol Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Weiss practices Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.