A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jane Wilson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Carol Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Wilson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Pediatricians and Denton Nephrologists.