Dr. Carol Jessop MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2015
A WONDERFUL DOCTOR !
When I had my knees replaced in 2014 (one at a time) she came to the hospital & stayed with me until my pain was under control. My knee doctor didn't think that I needed strong medicine, but I did. She is a very caring & compassionate doctor. I would refer her to anyone & I have in the past.

August 5th, 2015
Save & Support Carol Jessop!
She is a gem of a doctor and of a person. Truly an exceptional human being

April 19th, 2015
Patient
Very kind and compassionate about what I was going thru. Listened very carelfully about my concerns about becoming disabled. Called me to check in with me twice the following week. Explained to me how medications could effect me, and told me what to look for.

April 4th, 2015
Dr. Jessop saved my husband's life - he is no longer disabled and off pain meds!
Dr. Carol Jessop saved my husbands life! He had become increasingly disabled over a four year period following two back surgeries a year apart, from which he never recovered. He had been losing the use of his legs and was in constant and increasing pain, and afraid of becoming addicted, he would Never exceed what the dr's prescribed him. By using methadone for pain treatment, he was able to then slowly cut back once he was out of pain enough to be able to go to physical therapy and walk freely. After 9 months from when we first saw Dr. Jessop (who makes house calls because her patients are all in bad shape to start, that is why we seek her out) my husband now only takes a half a pain pill in the morning, and is back to digging up the garden in the spring as he always loved to do!

December 5th, 2014
Most helpful doctor I've ever met
She was patient with me from the very start of our appointment. She focused on what were my goals, and questions. She didn't interrupt me, and she followed up with me the very next day. Very nice office staff and the office itself is a warm and comfortable environment.

August 1st, 2011
Can't believe she finally figured out the problem!
I was thinking about not even keeping this appointment. So many disappointing appointments with "pain specialists" before. But this time it started out much differently. The office environment was quiet and calm. The staff greeted me warmly and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Jessop was easy to talk to, and listened to me for at least 25 minutes before examining me and asking questions. Her approach was uniquely different, and she taught me more than I'd ever known about my pain before. We started on a new medicine and we talked 2-3 times the first week, adjusting the dose until my pain was controlled. I can't thank her enough!

June 9th, 2017