A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol G Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Carol Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carol Johnson practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.