A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Brees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Brees is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brees
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Brees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Postnatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brees graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Brees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol K Brees MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Brees practice?
- Dr. Carol Brees has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Brees practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.