A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Brees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Brees is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brees
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Brees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Postnatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brees graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Brees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol K Brees MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Brees practice?
- Dr. Carol Brees has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Brees practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.