A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Lee is Good. Dr. Lee has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 17 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Chinese Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Lee practice?
Dr. Carol Lee practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Lee, Dr. Cari Lee, Dr. Carla Lee, Dr. Carlene Lee, Dr. Carlota Lee, Dr. Carlotta Lee, Dr. Carly Lee, Dr. Carlyn Lee