A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kaminskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kaminskas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Kaminskas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminskas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaminskas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Marie Kaminskas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Kaminskas practice?
- Dr. Carol Kaminskas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Kaminskas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Laguna Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.