A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kaminskas is Excellent. Dr. Kaminskas has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Kaminskas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminskas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaminskas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaminskas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kaminskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Kaminskas practice?
Dr. Carol Kaminskas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Laguna Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Kaminskas, Dr. Charlotte Kaminskas, Dr. Carla Kaminskas, Dr. Cari Kaminskas, Dr. Charline Kaminskas, Dr. Charmaine Kaminskas, Dr. Karlene Kaminskas, Dr. Carly Kaminskas