Dr. Carol Kaminskas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2015
My favorite doctor, ever.
No one really likes to go to the doctor. Dr. Kaminskas is quite simply the best. I've never had another doctor who really listens and cares so much. I've seen her annually for years and it never feels like I'm a new client. PS - the office is efficient and well organized, too.

December 11th, 2011
no availability
I have been a patient at this office for the last few years but I will not be going back. I made an appt for my yearly check up and asked for a pap smear. Dr K examined me and I thought she did a pap smear. A week or so later I called for my results and was told Dr never did a Pap Smear just a check up. I was surprised because that's why I came for my appointment. I had to come in again for my pap smear and was charged again for another appt. I thought it may have been a miscommunication between the Dr and myself so I just let it go.This week I had to call for an appt for some abnormal bleeding. I was told Dr Kaminskas had no appts and could not see me. They asked me if I would like to see a Nurse Practitioner I said no I would like to see my Dr. I realize the Dr is busy but I was willing to wait up to a week to see her. The gals taking appointments are rude and are not helpful in any way. I left a message for the Office Manager and the Dr, and so far my call has not been returned.

August 15th, 2011
Karen
I have been seeing Dr Kaminskas for years. Never a problem with OBGYN, but she has always been thorough and spent time with me. This year I was diagnosed with Leukemia which has nothing to do with her specialty. She immediately called me because of her concern. She is a very caring doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.