A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan Tweed graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan Tweed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- University of Penn Med Center-Presb Med Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed practice?
- Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Odenton, MD.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Oncologists.