A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Kaplan Tweed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan Tweed graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan Tweed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan Tweed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans