Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Karmen
Dr. Carol Karmen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Karmen is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, NYU Lutheran Medical Center and Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Karmen has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Karmen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carol Karmen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Hoo Chun
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi45
Dr. Gary Stallings II
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi9