Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Karp
Dr. Carol Karp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Karp is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida Weston, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital. Dr. Karp has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Karp has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...