A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kashefi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kashefi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Kashefi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashefi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kashefi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Kashefi MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Kashefi practice?
- Dr. Carol Kashefi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carol Kashefi practices Urology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Urologists.