A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Kasper
Dr. Carol Kasper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 54 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology. Dr. Kasper is affiliated with Orthopaedic Hospital and Orthopaedic Hosp, Los Angeles, Ca. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Kasper has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Carol Kasper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.