A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kelly is Excellent. Dr. Kelly has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Kelly practice?
Dr. Carol Kelly practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Geriatric Doctors, and Bronx Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Kelly, Dr. Charlotte Kelly, Dr. Carla Kelly, Dr. Cari Kelly, Dr. Charline Kelly, Dr. Charmaine Kelly, Dr. Karlene Kelly, Dr. Carly Kelly