A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kelly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol B Kelly MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Carol Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.