A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kiesling is Good. Dr. Kiesling has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiesling graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kiesling has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony`s Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kiesling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kiesling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Kiesling practice?
Dr. Carol Kiesling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Kiesling, Dr. Cari Kiesling, Dr. Carla Kiesling, Dr. Carlene Kiesling, Dr. Carlota Kiesling, Dr. Carlotta Kiesling, Dr. Carly Kiesling, Dr. Carlyn Kiesling