A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kiesling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kiesling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiesling graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kiesling has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A Kiesling MD and PA is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Kiesling practice?
- Dr. Carol Kiesling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Kiesling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Amarillo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.