A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kleback is Excellent. Dr. Kleback has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Kleback, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleback graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kleback has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleback accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kleback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Kleback practice?
Dr. Carol Kleback practices Pediatrics near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Kleback, Dr. Cari Kleback, Dr. Carla Kleback, Dr. Carlene Kleback, Dr. Carlota Kleback, Dr. Carlotta Kleback, Dr. Carly Kleback, Dr. Carlyn Kleback