A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol Baker practice?
- Dr. Carol Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Baker practices Family Medicine near Westland, MI.
See Westland Family Physicians.