A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol Baker practice?
- Dr. Carol Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Baker practices Family Medicine near Westland, MI.
See Westland Family Physicians.