A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Cooper, Ophthalmologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Cooper, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynn Cooper MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Carol Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Auburn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Auburn Ophthalmologists.