More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Langdoc
Dr. Carol Langdoc, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Langdoc is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center, Sky Ridge Medical Center and Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Langdoc has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Langdoc has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Carol Langdoc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.
Dr. Gerald Capoot Jr
Littleton, CO 0.01 mi47
Neurology, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Littleton, CO 0.49 mi20
Dr. Randy Taylor
Littleton, CO 0.53 mi18