A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Langdoc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Langdoc, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Langdoc, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Langdoc graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Langdoc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol J Langdoc MD is a female Allergist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Langdoc practice?
- Dr. Carol Langdoc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Langdoc practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Otolaryngologists and Littleton Allergists.