A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Langford, MD, FACP is board certified in Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Churg-Strauss Syndrome, Polyarteritis Nodosa, and Polymyalgia Rheumatica.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Langford graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Langford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Langford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Langford practice?
Dr. Carol Langford practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Langford, Dr. Cari Langford, Dr. Carla Langford, Dr. Carlene Langford, Dr. Carlota Langford, Dr. Carlotta Langford, Dr. Carly Langford, Dr. Carlyn Langford