Dr. Carol Lee-Collins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

September 10th, 2016
Glad she moved away
I saw Doctor Lee Collins for stomach problems back in 2001. She did a colonoscopy on me and removed a polyp. A few days or so after the colonoscopy I ended up in the ER bleeding severely. The ER Doctor called her and she just prescribed medicine over the phone. She didn't even know how much I was bleeding-etc. I went home and had to return to the ER about an hour or two later and asked for a portable toilet. This time when a different ER Doctor came in and saw how much I was bleeding I was admitted right away. I was told I almost had to have a blood transfusion. Dr. Carol Lee -Collins put me on a liquid diet for 3 days without even seeing me and then on the third day when she finally saw me all she did was complain because I was drinking a coke. This was on the hospitals list of things you can have on a liquid diet, but I guess she didn't agree. She yelled at me and my husband. I never saw her again and she moved from Indiana in 2003, I believe. Thank God. I have had bad stomach issues ever since this colonoscopy.

February 6th, 2015
Would not recommend her.

May 23rd, 2014
Colonoscopy
Carol A Lee-Collins, MD was down to earth with answers and procedures. I think most people have the illusion that Doctors have all the time in the world to talk with them. Those people have not lived in a big city like Seattle Denver or Chicago. Just only in king Man or Tucson

April 8th, 2014
Dr. Collins
Well, where do I start... This Dr. Lee Collins was a cold hearted, rude, and inconsiderate Dr. I actually got into an argument with her. She told my very sick mother she dont do cures and she dont do pain management. She than asked what do you expect to happen and why do you think you are sick. I told her well I thought we were here to see a Dr. About my moms cancer. I swear I think think she is being paid in stabs. This woman is not in the right field. She needs to go.

February 22nd, 2012
Dr.C L Collins
My son has hepc ,had a biospy and never heard from her again. Her phone # has been disconicted. Pretty poor for a Doctor.

November 20th, 2010
Worst Doctor!!!!!!!!!!
Talk about poor bedside manner!!!!!!!!!!! She was cold since I first met her. After having a bad experience with another doctor, I was recommended to Dr. Collins (bad mistake). When I went to my first appointment, I had to wait in the lobby for at least an hour, then I had to wait in the examining room for another hour. The staff looked unhappy by the way. When she decided to come in, she walked in wiping her mouth as if she had just finished eating and still chewing. She made me feel like there was nothing wrong with me. Then she coldly asked me what I needed from her. I told her I needed to get on a treatment and that's all. I provided her with all the docs and it took another 2 months before she put me on the meds I needed. Mind you that was after I had to call and call and they lost alot of my labs which I had to do over and over. She was so cold whenever I went in to see her. I was on my meds for 6 months and every few months she had a new staff. Some of the staff would tell me that her and her husband (office mgr) would treat them very rude and bad. I kept telling her that I felt horrible and nauseus. Instead of looking into this, she just gave me some meds to take care of the nausea. I ended up in the hospital with a severly infected gall bladder. After the kind treatment from the doctors at the hospital told me I had to have my gall bladder removed, she strolls into my hospital room with a sour, cold attitude and rudeley tells me in front of my family "I don't see the reason for emergency removal of your gall bladder". I responded by telling her that I trust the doctors at the hospital more than what I trust her. She got upset and walked out. I did report her to the hospital. This is just a fraction of the bad treatment. By the time I finished my treatment I called the office and they said she closed her business. Thank God!!! She has no business in the medical field!!!

April 28th, 2010
craziest experience in a doctors office EVER!!
can't even describe how horrible this dr. is! The office is completely unprofessional, all patients were being discussed over the phone by the receptionists. The dr. was down right abusive from the minute she walked in the door. Literally berating me and drilling me on my medical condition. Honestly....I stopped her in the middle of my examination and left... in tears.

October 28th, 2008
the worst bedside manner
Yesterday I went to my appt. with Dr. Lee-Collins. I found her cold and indifferent. Her bedside manner is awful. I also felt like I was on the defense because of what other doctors had perscribed me and how they had treated me. The worst part of my appointment was when she indiscreetly discussed my medications with the receptionist while there was a waiting room full of patients within earshot. No one needed to know that I had been perscribed enemas, but thanks to Dr. Lee-Collins they all did. I will never go back. I do have to say that the receptionist and the other office staff were great.

June 13th, 2008
Confrontational and combative
On my wife's initial (and only) visit, this doctor treated us as if we are stupid and acted like my wife was to blame for taking meds prescribed her continuously by other doctors for 16 years! This doctor had no interest in helping my wife by diagnosing and treating her.