Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Colonoscopy  |  show details
by Howard Gorter on May 23rd, 2014

Carol A Lee-Collins, MD was down to earth with answers and procedures. I think most people have the illusion that Doctors have all the time in the world to talk with them. Those people have not lived in a big city like Seattle Denver or Chicago. Just only in king Man or Tucson

|  Dr. Collins  |  show details
by Rita Johnson on Apr 8th, 2014

Well, where do I start... This Dr. Lee Collins was a cold hearted, rude, and inconsiderate Dr. I actually got into an argument with her. She told my very sick mother she dont do cures and she dont do pain management. She than asked what do you expect to happen and why do you think you are sick. I told her well I thought we were here to see a Dr. About my moms cancer. I swear I think think she is being paid in stabs. This woman is not in the right field. She needs to go.

|  Dr.C L Collins  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

My son has hepc ,had a biospy and never heard from her again. Her phone # has been disconicted. Pretty poor for a Doctor.

|  Worst Doctor!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

Talk about poor bedside manner!!!!!!!!!!! She was cold since I first met her. After having a bad experience with another doctor, I was recommended to Dr. Collins (bad mistake). When I went to my first appointment, I had to wait in the lobby for at least an hour, then I had to wait in the examining room for another hour. The staff looked unhappy by the way. When she decided to come in, she walked in wiping her mouth as if she had just finished eating and still chewing. She made me feel like there was nothing wrong with me. Then she coldly asked me what I needed from her. I told her I needed to get on a treatment and that's all. I provided her with all the docs and it took another 2 months before she put me on the meds I needed. Mind you that was after I had to call and call and they lost alot of my labs which I had to do over and over. She was so cold whenever I went in to see her. I was on my meds for 6 months and every few months she had a new staff. Some of the staff would tell me that her and her husband (office mgr) would treat them very rude and bad. I kept telling her that I felt horrible and nauseus. Instead of looking into this, she just gave me some meds to take care of the nausea. I ended up in the hospital with a severly infected gall bladder. After the kind treatment from the doctors at the hospital told me I had to have my gall bladder removed, she strolls into my hospital room with a sour, cold attitude and rudeley tells me in front of my family "I don't see the reason for emergency removal of your gall bladder". I responded by telling her that I trust the doctors at the hospital more than what I trust her. She got upset and walked out. I did report her to the hospital. This is just a fraction of the bad treatment. By the time I finished my treatment I called the office and they said she closed her business. Thank God!!! She has no business in the medical field!!!

|  craziest experience in a doctors office EVER!!  |  show details
by m.martin on Apr 28th, 2010

can't even describe how horrible this dr. is! The office is completely unprofessional, all patients were being discussed over the phone by the receptionists. The dr. was down right abusive from the minute she walked in the door. Literally berating me and drilling me on my medical condition. Honestly....I stopped her in the middle of my examination and left... in tears.

|  Thorough  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

This doctor is very thorough and professional. She may not have the best bedside manor but she will get to the root of the problem. She is...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  the worst bedside manner  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2008

Yesterday I went to my appt. with Dr. Lee-Collins. I found her cold and indifferent. Her bedside manner is awful. I also felt like I was on the defense because of what other doctors had perscribed me and how they had treated me. The worst part of my appointment was when she indiscreetly discussed my medications with the receptionist while there was a waiting room full of patients within earshot. No one needed to know that I had been perscribed enemas, but thanks to Dr. Lee-Collins they all did. I will never go back. I do have to say that the receptionist and the other office staff were great.

|  Confrontational and combative  |  show details
by Stephen Smith on Jun 13th, 2008

On my wife's initial (and only) visit, this doctor treated us as if we are stupid and acted like my wife was to blame for taking meds prescribed her continuously by other doctors for 16 years! This doctor had no interest in helping my wife by diagnosing and treating her.