A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Lin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Lin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Kadota Lin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Lin practice?
- Dr. Carol Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carol Lin practices Pediatrics near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Pediatricians.