A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Lindsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Lindsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Lindsley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lindsley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol B Lindsley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Lindsley practice?
- Dr. Carol Lindsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Lindsley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Rheumatologists.