A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Lindsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Lindsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Lindsley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lindsley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol B Lindsley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Lindsley practice?
- Dr. Carol Lindsley has 9 office locations.
Dr. Carol Lindsley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS and Prairie Village, KS.
See Wichita Pediatricians and Wichita Pediatric Specialists.