A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Lippa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Lippa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Lippa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Lewy Body Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Nerve Degeneration
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippa graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Lippa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Frances Lippa MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carol F. Lippa practice?
- Dr. Carol Lippa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Lippa practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.