A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ludolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Ludolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludolph graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ludolph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Ludolph MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Ludolph practice?
- Dr. Carol Ludolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Ludolph practices Neurological Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.