Dr. Carol Luttrell Is this you?

January 31st, 2012

It was a busy day at the hospital, so it was hectic, but I felt I received the attention I needed from Dr. Luttrell. She had to provide some direction to the x-ray tech. but she was very professional and respectful. She answered all of my questions in detail, explained the procedure in terms I could understand, and got the results to my doctor promptly. I appreciated the time and care she gave me. I'd recommend her.

December 27th, 2011

Dr. Luttrell took very good care of me. She answered all my questions (I had a lot of them!), explained the procedure in detail, was courteous, very polite, and followed up to see if I was okay. She provided a very accurate diagnosis to my doctor so we were able to successfully treat my condition. I'd go to her again if I needed anything.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.