Bad Radiologist show details Bad Radiologist
by Mr. John Doe on Mar 17th, 2016

Dr. Luttrell is a very mean, unpleasant and unhappy person. She treats people with irritation and a demeaning attitude. I know first hand she puts her interests first. She also treats the EJ employees with disgust and foul language. She is in urgent need of anger management.

Jan 31st, 2012

It was a busy day at the hospital, so it was hectic, but I felt I received the attention I needed from Dr. Luttrell. She had to provide some direction to the x-ray tech. but she was very professional and respectful. She answered all of my questions in detail, explained the procedure in terms I could understand, and got the results to my doctor promptly. I appreciated the time and care she gave me. I'd recommend her.

Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Luttrell took very good care of me. She answered all my questions (I had a lot of them!), explained the procedure in detail, was courteous, very polite, and followed up to see if I was okay. She provided a very accurate diagnosis to my doctor so we were able to successfully treat my condition. I'd go to her again if I needed anything.