Dr. Carol Luzzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Luzzi?

March 2nd, 2016

Genuine cares about her patients!!!!!

March 1st, 2015

She destroyed my brain and my life.

I was a patient of hers when I was around 8 yrs old, I'm now 28 years old. In third grade, she started me on a daily dose, twice a day of amphetamines (adderall). In fifth grade I became suicidal and her answer was to keep me on the amphetamines while introducing more, new drugs such as prozac and wellbutrin. Keep in mind that every single drug she was giving me was recommended for those 18 and over, I was 12 - 15 when I stopped seeing her. Look up some facts about amphetamines. Theres no telling how much of my brain she destroyed playing "magician" with me. I'm also an addict and I blame her. There's no better way to raise an addict than to give a child psychoactive drugs twice a day every day, and then tell them it makes the better behaved and smarter. She is a horrible person and knows nothing of the negative effects of drugs, or she just doesn't care. She was experimenting on my brain as a child and I am furious about it. These substances cause permanent damage. Currently looking for a way to destroy her reputation and profession.

July 18th, 2012

The Most Thorough Dr I Know

You may wait awhile, but it is worth it. She is totally dedicated & devoted. If you want the best for your child, see Dr. Luzzi.

July 12th, 2012

I Remember You.

Well let's see, as my mother told me why I didn't have a doctor anymore is because Dr.Luzzy stopped studying medicine and left town.She was a doctor at Mercy Hospital in Benton Harbor. Her hands were always cold and bony. When I was a child she gave me nightmares. She didn't help at all. Never liked that woman at all.

May 5th, 2017