A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Ma is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Flagler
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol C Ma MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Ma practice?
- Dr. Carol Ma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Ma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.