A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Ma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Flagler
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol C Ma MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Ma practice?
- Dr. Carol Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Ma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.