A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Ma is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Flagler
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol C Ma MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Ma practice?
- Dr. Carol Ma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Ma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.