A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Major is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Major, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Major has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Major MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Major practice?
- Dr. Carol Major has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Major practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Fullerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.